About Métis Family Connections - Early Years
Métis Family Connections – Early Years was developed by Métis Nation British Columbia (MNBC) for families with Métis children birth to 8 years. Métis Family Connections – Early Years is focused on helping families build a network of support that provides children with opportunities for early learning and childhood development. Métis Family Connections Navigators assist families to access programs and services that are available in their region and connect them to community and culture.
Why Should You Enroll Your Child In Métis Family Connections - Early Years?
- To learn more about Métis identity and the Métis Nation.
- To be up to date on what early years services are available in your community and how to access them.
- To be connected to other Métis families.
- To have support for your child through each stage of their development.
- Opportunities to attend Métis Family Gathering Events with your children.
- To receive Métis cultural resources.
Ready to Enroll?
Access the Métis Family Connections – Early Years Enrollment Form.