Resilient Roots: Supporting a Healthy Métis Nation in BC
Call 1-833-Metis-BC (1-833-638-4722)
#380 – 13401 108 Ave
Phone & Email
Vancouver Island Mental Health Navigator
Kelsey Todd - email@example.com
Northern Mental Health Navigator
Sheri Gee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower Mainland Mental Health Navigator
Selena Jensen - email@example.com
Interior Mental Health Navigator
Michelle Padley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 310-6789 – No area code – Toll free access to emotional support, information and resources for mental health.
- 1-800-784-2433 – Suicide crisis line for those who are or know someone having thoughts of suicide.
- 1-800-663-1441 – Alcohol and Drug information and referral service. Will connect you to open and available services and resources for alcohol and substance use supports.
- Mental Health and Substance Use Supports In BC (Adults) – list of resources from immediate support to non-crisis online and phone supports.
- HeretoHelp BC – Portal for finding and accessing supports and other resources.
- Dealing With Depression – Resources and self-help skills for dealing with depression
- 1-800-563-0808 – VictimLinkBC – information, referral and crisis supports to victims of family violence, crime and more.
Kids and Youth
- 1-800-668-6868 – Kid’s Help Phone – access to professional counsellors.
- Foundry BC – Support for Youth age 12-24. Will be open for appointments most days through the holidays. Also offering virtual services through 1-833-308-6379.
- Youth in BC – online chat and phone services for Youth available from 12pm – 1am.
Seniors and Elders
1-855-306-1443 – Seniors Abuse and Information line. Available 8am – 8pm.