2023 MNBC AGM Announcement
The MNBC 2023 AGM will be held on September 22 – 24, 2023, via a hybrid format (virtual and in-person).
In-person location: Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, BC
We look forward to your attendance and participation at the 2023 AGM!
Address: Campus Activity Centre – Thompson Rivers University (TRU), 1055 University Drive, Kamloops BC V2C 0C8
- If you are driving to TRU, please turn off McGill Road at the West Gate entrance.
- There will be signs along the *route to direct you to the building and the parking Lot N
- FREE PARKING will be available for all participants in Parking Lot N
Attached is a map indicating the *route to take to arrive at the venue on Campus.
AGM Venue Information
- The AGM Meeting and Town Hall and Banquet will take place in the Grand Hall, located on the 2nd Floor of the Campus Activity Centre
- AGM Welcome/Registration Desk is located on the 2nd floor outside the Grand Hall
- Trade Show: Rotunda Hall on the 2nd floor, and in the 1st floor Hallway
- Health Fair: Terrace room on the 2nd floor
- Welcome Reception: Mountain Room on the 3rd floor
- Banquet: Grand Hall
- Luggage room: If you are departing directly from TRU to the Airport, you may store your luggage in The Den, located on the 2nd floor of the Campus Activity Centre. A volunteer will be there to assist you.
Métis Nation Legislation
Métis Nation BC is a self-governing organization complete with its own constitution, senate and legislative acts. All legislation can be see below.
Previous AGM Documents
If you want to get an insight into what happened prior to this years AGM, or missed the documents last year, they can be read here.