Page 1 of 1, showing records 1-7 of 7.
Please use the following for teaching, and sharing in your communities.
- Métis Colouring Book
- Colour Me Métis Colouring Book
- Bringing Métis Children's Literacy to Life Teacher Guide
- MNBC Grade 4 Cross-Curricular Teacher Resource Guide
- MNBC Grade 7 Cross-Curricular Teacher Resource Guide
- Education for Reconciliation Métis Professional Learning
- Métis Teaching Maps
- Political Evolution of the Métis Nation
- The Métis
- The Jig Is Up
- Métis History and Experience and Residential Schools in Canada
- Métis History in BC
- Louis Riel Day Information Sheet
- Pemmican Information Sheet
- The Métis Sash Information Sheet
- Métis Cookbook
- Indigenous Peoples Atlas of Canada (Métis)
- Legacy of Hope Project - Forgotten: The Métis Residential School Experience
- Aboriginal Learning Links This web portal provides resources for Aboriginal learners wishing to pursue or continue college or university (post-secondary) studies in British Columbia.
The Imagination Library is a literacy program for Métis children 5 years of age and younger. Métis children that are registered in the program receive free, age appropriate books each month. Please fill out a registration form for each child and send it by email or regular mail to the following address.
Métis Nation British Columbia
107 – 5668 – 192nd Street
Surrey, BC V3S 2V7
Indspire is a national Indigenous-led registered charity that invests in the education of Indigenous people for long term benefit of individuals, their families, communities, and Canada.
The early years – from birth to age 8 – set the foundation for lifelong learning. Offering our children a wide range of quality experiences in the early years can help children become their best – physically, socially, intellectually and emotionally.