The Assistant, Financial Administrative and Travel, coordinates the workflow of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR), and provides administrative support for the function of MNBC travel. The Assistant is responsible for managing financial documentation, providing administrative support to the Finance team, and responding to related queries.
Does this role sound perfect to you, yet you don’t check every box?
We at MNBC realize that qualifications and experiences may look different for everyone. If this career opportunity is of interest to you and your experience may not perfectly align with every qualification, we still encourage you to apply.
We strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our candidates with different abilities. If you require any accommodations to support you through the application process, please reach out to the People & Culture department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Métis Nation British Columbia (MNBC) develops and enhances opportunities for our Métis communities by implementing culturally relevant social and economic programs and services. Through teamwork, respect, dedication, accountability, integrity, and professionalism, MNBC strives to build a proud, self-governing, sustainable Nation in recognition of inherent rights for our Métis citizens, assisting in the delivery of services based on policy, process, and specified regulations.
MNBC reflects an equitable, diverse, and inclusive work environment. We respect the unique characteristics, backgrounds, and experiences that our employees bring to the organization and the communities we serve. We are committed to lateral kindness based on Métis cultural values that promote social harmony and healthy relationships.
How To Apply
MNBC’s KAA-WIICHIHITOYAAHK (We take care of each other) initiatives offer employees a competitive total compensation package including:
- Comprehensive group benefit package or health-care spending account.
- Enrollment in the BC Municipal Pension Plan.
- 15 paid days per year for statutory and cultural days (Indigenous Peoples Day and Louis Riel Day).
- 15 paid days per year for Wellness.
- Generous vacation entitlements
- Carpool, parking & public transit subsidies (Provincial Office only).
- Educational and professional development funding to support continued lifelong learning and skills upgrade.
- Remote workplace supports.
- Internal advancement career opportunities
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES MUST APPLY using "Assistant, Finance Administration and Travel, #23-140" In the subject line of the email.