K-12 Learning Recovery Fund
The Ministry of Education K-12 Learning Recovery Funds will support Métis children aged 9 to 18 years old living in BC while enrolled in K-12 Education at a public, independent or online school, as well as home school learners. The applying parent, guardian, or child must have MNBC citizenship or a confirmed active application to the MNBC Citizenship Registry.
Expenses must support learning recovery due to circumstances caused or exasperated by the on-going Covid19 pandemic, including but not limited to:
· Educational assessments
· Tutoring services
CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
- MNBC citizenship of Parent/Guardian or Child or a confirmed active application to the MNBC Citizenship Registry
- Resident of BC
- Métis child aged 9-18 currently enrolled in public, independent or online learning in K-12 system
- Supporting Documentation
Supporting Documentation includes:
- A copy of child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the parent/legal guardian’s picture ID (MNBC citizenship Card, Driver’s License, Passport, BCID).
- A letter of support or referral from a learning support teacher, social worker, pediatrician, or GP.
- Quote for product, service, or support
Please note all funds must be spent by March 31, 2023.
Only fully completed applications will be considered.
A fully completed application will include:
- All mandatory fields within the application completed
- Supporting documentation
- MNBC Citizenship number or a confirmed active application to the MNBC Citizenship Registry
- A signed and dated consent form
Ready to Apply?
For more information or an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org