TRANS MOUNTAIN EXPANSION PROJECT
Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) temporary land use site (Cheam Agassiz-Rosedale Bridge Stockpile Site, Construction Office and Yard ) located west of Hope, BC.
Subject to receiving necessary land rights, regulatory approvals and permits, Trans Mountain will be moving forward with this site and anticipates beginning work on-site no earlier than September 2018 through December 2020.
Click HERE for details.
Health and Medical Service Management Plans - 2018 updates
- LNG Canada’s Letter of Submission to the EAC
- LNG Canada’s email submission receipt to the EAC
- LNG Canada Project Execution Health Plan
- LNG Canada Health Services and Medical Emergency Response Strategy
- LNG Canada Communicable Disease Control Plan (CDCP) for LNGC Accommodation Village
- Métis Comment and Response Tracking Table