Program Details MÉTIS HOUSING RENT SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM
Applicants qualifying for assistance through this program will need to demonstrate eligibility by:
- MNBC citizenship or a bona fide MNBC registry citizenship application in progress.
- Resident of BC for at least one year. (Copy of BC ID card maybe requested) or can determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Income threshold of $54,000.00 or less for household income (Current NOA from CRA, or 4 recent pay stubs)
- Tenancy agreement.
- Reason for application and telephone interview.
Processing the rent supplement
• Intake process includes determination of eligibility, and application completeness.
• Creation of file management folder, for record-keeping and primary documentation compilation.
• Approval process includes Director’s final signature, and movement to finance.
• Detail documentation involves updating spreadsheets, folders and updating finance information.
• Scheduling consecutive payments