Program Details Covid-19 Harvester Support Form
This program is now full so applicants will be waitlisted.
MNBC Ministry of Environmental Protection and Métis Rights is supporting harvesters that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic by providing funds to help with the purchase of harvesting supplies or food. This one-time grant of up to $250 is intended for those who were not able to harvest, access the land or purchase required gear due to COVID-19.
- Priority will be given to BCMANR/MNBC Harvester Card Holders
- For BCMANR/MNBC Harvester Cardholders, the minimum eligible age is 16 years old.
- For applicants that are not holding BCMANR/MNBC Harvester cards, the minimum eligible age is 19.
- Item and supplies eligible include, but are not limited to:
- Butchering of wild game
- Fishing rods
- Fishing tackles
- Fishing lures and baits
- Freezer costs
- Plant harvesting tools
- Soil/potting mixes, etc.
- Priority will be given to BCMANR/MNBC Harvester Cardholders. If you are a cardholder, please provide a copy or picture it
- A Pre-Authorized Debit/Credit (PAD/PAC) form which you can easily obtain from your banking branch or through online banking or a copy of a void cheque
If you have questions about your application or the eligibility of your expenses, or if require any help with your application, please contact Geneviève Gratton, COVID-19 Response Manager:
604-557-5851 extension 8261