MNBC Ministry of Sports is supporting children and youth wanting to rejoin sports as per the BC reopening plan with a one-time $150 grant. This grant will help families and individuals that have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and are wanting to return to sports.
- MNBC Citizens and self-identified Métis.
- Families with multiple children wanting to return to sports can apply for each individual child.
- MNBC citizenship number or copy of citizenship card (if applicable).
- Proof of registration to a sports organization for each child you are submitting this application for.
- A Pre-Authorized Debit/Credit (PAD/PAC) form which you can easily obtain from your banking branch or through online banking or a copy of a void cheque. Please note that applications that are submitted without one of the copies indicated here will receive a cheque by mail.
If you have questions about your application or the eligibility of your expenses, please contact Stephanie Morsette, COVID-19 Funding Programs Coordinator:
Phone: 604-557-5851 extension 8261