Citizenship for children in care
APPLICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP FOR CHILDREN IN CARE
If you are a Social Worker, Parent or Legal Guardian of a Child in Care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development and would like to apply for citizenship for that child, please request a MNBC Citizenship application for Children in Care. You can request an application by completing the online application, indicating you are a Social Worker or legal guardian of a Child in Care or by contacting Jeanie Cardinal, Executive Assistant for MNBC Children and Families by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1.800.940.1150.
TO RENEW OR REPLACE A CITIZENSHIP CARD FOR CHILDREN IN CARE
You will need the following information:
- Legal Name of Citizen (required)
- Citizenship Number
- All Former Surnames of Citizen:
- Have you had a change of name since your last card was issued?
- What city do you reside in?
- Date of Birth (required)
- Are you requesting a renewal or replacement?
- Are you completing the form for yourself? (required)
- If no, please provide your legal name:
- Are you the citizen’s legal guardian?
NOTIFY MNBC IF THERE IS A CHANGE OF SOCIAL WORKER OR GUARDIANSHIP, CHILD’S NAME CHANGES OR IF A CHILD IS AGING OUT OF CARE
Please notify the MNBC Central Registry if a Child in Care of the Ministry of Children and Families has changed social worker, legal guardian, aged out of care or had a name change. Please complete the request form below. A form will be sent to you via Adobe Sign.
Child in Care of the Ministry of Children and Families Update Request