Citizenship for children in care
APPLICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP FOR CHILDREN IN CARE
If you are a Social Worker, Parent or Legal Guardian of a Child in Care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development and would like to apply for citizenship for that child or Youth, please select the application below or by requesting an application from the Citizenship Assessment Officer in your area listed below.
Region 1 (VIPR), 5 (NC), 6 (NW) & 7 (NE) Audrey Prevost firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 2 (LM) & 4(K) Sharon Nielsen email@example.com
Region 3 (TO) Terry Ranson firstname.lastname@example.org–––
TO RENEW OR REPLACE A CITIZENSHIP CARD FOR CHILDREN IN CARE
You will need the following information:
- Legal Name of Citizen (required)
- Citizenship Number
- All Former Surnames of Citizen:
- Have you had a change of name since your last card was issued?
- What city do you reside in?
- Date of Birth (required)
- Are you requesting a renewal or replacement?
- Are you completing the form for yourself? (required)
- If no, please provide your legal name:
- Are you the citizen’s legal guardian?
NOTIFY MNBC IF THERE IS A CHANGE OF SOCIAL WORKER OR GUARDIANSHIP, CHILD’S NAME CHANGES OR IF A CHILD IS AGING OUT OF CARE
Please notify the MNBC Central Registry if a Child in Care of the Ministry of Children and Families has changed social worker, legal guardian, aged out of care or had a name change. Please complete the request form below. A form will be sent to you via Adobe Sign.
Child in Care of the Ministry of Children and Families Update Request