tHE 2020 AGM IS BEING HELD VIRTUALly.
You must be an MNBC Citizen in order to attend. Please have your citizenship number ready for registration. If you do not know your citizenship number, call 604-557-5851.
Please note to monitor the email you register with. The email will receive details regarding voting credentials. If you will be dialling in via telephone, please ensure to use the phone number you will use during the AGM when registering, for verification purposes.
A more detailed agenda will be posted closer to the date.
DRAFT SCHEDULE (All times PST)
Feb 18: 6PM-8PM
Feb 19: 9AM-3PM
Feb 20: 9AM-12PM
Frequently Asked Questions
- Resolution 1 – Provincial Youth Chairperson
- Resolution 2 – Citizenship Act – Children in Care
- Resolution 3 – MNGA Act Housekeeping
- Resolution 4 – Gender Neutral Legislation Housekeeping
- Resolution 5 – Citizenship Application Timeline
- Resolution 6 – Self Government Declaration
- Resolution 7 – AGM Members
- Resolution 8 – Regional Governance Councils
- Resolution 9 – Chartered Community Funding
AGM Standing Rules
Zoom & Voting Tutorial
You can watch these videos to learn more about how to use zoom:
Watch this video to learn how to use the voting tool:
Discover the BenefitsApply for Citizenship
Becoming a part of the Métis Nation is more than just an identity, but finding the support and information you need.