As per Article 5, sub-article 5.1 of the Senate Act:
Métis Nation British Columbia is calling on individuals to submit their interest to serve as Senator in the MNBC Senate. (1 Position Open)
Each of the seven MNBC Regional Governance Council appoints a highly respected individual to represent their judicial needs on a provincial level. These non-political Senators form the Judicial Arm of the MNBC.
As per Article 5.2 of the MNBC Senate Act, please submit:
- Biography of the Applicant (Relevant information);
- Proof of Age – must be at least 55 years of age;
- Copy of your MNBC Citizenship card;
- A Criminal Record Check for volunteers;
- Nomination Form for Senate Vacancy
A nomination must be in writing by a Métis Citizen that holds an MNBC citizenship card.
Nominations to be submitted to the Region 5 North Central Regional Governance Council (RGC), via the care of MNBC Executive Assistant to the Chief Public Affairs Officer, Derek Robitaille firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination deadline: August 22, 2021